Did you know that you can log out of Netflix on your Fire TV Stick? It’s not immediately obvious how to do it, but it is possible. In this tutorial, I will show you how to log out of Netflix on your Fire TV Stick in 5 easy steps. Keep reading for more information.
Why Log Out Of Netflix?
There are a few reasons why you might want to log out of Netflix. Maybe you’re selling your Fire TV Stick and you want to make sure that the new owner doesn’t have access to your account.
Or maybe you just want to use a different Netflix account for whatever reason. Whatever the case may be, here’s how to do it.
Log Out Of Netflix On Your Fire TV Stick
Here’s a step-by-step guide for how to log out of Netflix on your Fire TV Stick.
1. The first thing you need to do is open the Netflix app from your Fire TV Stick home screen. You can do this by pressing the home button on your remote and then selecting the Netflix icon.
2. Once you’re in the Netflix app, from the main screen, press the left arrow on your remote to access the menu pane on the left.
3. Press the down arrow arrow on your remote and choose (middle button of your remote) the Get help option.
4. Press the down arrow on your remote to the bottom and select (middle button of your remote) the Sign out option.
5. When prompted, select Yes that you are sure you want to sign out of your Netflix account.
You’ve now successfully logged out of Netflix on your Fire TV Stick!
How To Uninstall Netflix On Your Fire TV Stick
If you’re anything like me, you love Netflix. But what if you have a new smart TV and no longer want to watch Netflix on your Fire TV Stick? Turns out, it’s not as easy to uninstall Netflix on your Fire TV Stick as it is to install it.
I’m going to show you how to uninstall Netflix from your Fire TV Stick so you can use that extra space for something else.
1. From the home screen on your Fire TV Stick, head over to Settings and navigate to Applications.
2. Scroll down & select Manage Installed Applications.
3. Find Netflix in the list of apps installed on your Fire TV Stick.
4. After selecting Netflix and click Uninstall.
How To Clear Netflix Data On Your Fire TV Stick
There’s nothing worse than watching your favourite show or movie on Netflix, only to have the streaming interrupted by a notification saying you’re out of storage space.
If you’re using a Fire TV Stick, don’t worry – there is an easy way to clear Netflix data and free up some much-needed storage space. I we will walk you through the steps needed to clear Netflix data on your Fire TV Stick.
Follow these first three steps and click Clear data.
Protect Your Fire TV Stick Data
When you are streaming Netflix, your Fire TV Stick is constantly generating data. This means your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has access to all your web activity including streaming services & websites.
The following information is available to any website you visit:
Your IP Address: 188.8.131.52
Your Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Your Internet Service Provider: Digicel Jamaica
Use a VPN to hide these details and protect your privacy.
To protect your Fire TV stick data, consider Digibit’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) which will hide all of your data online. The other benefit of a VPN is accessing region-locked content.
To sign up, click store and select VPN from the dropdown menu.
How To Clear Netflix Cache On Your Fire TV Stick
Netflix is a great resource for movies and TV shows, but sometimes the streaming service can be a little slow. If you’re having problems with Netflix loading or buffering, one way to fix it is to clear the cache on your Fire TV Stick.
This simple process only takes a few minutes, and can make your movie watching experience much smoother. So if you’re having issues with Netflix, follow my instructions to clear the cache.
Perform these first three steps and click Clear cache.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to log out of Netflix on your Fire TV Stick, plus uninstall Netflix and clear Netflix data & cache on your Fire TV Stick.
If you have any questions or run into any problems, feel free to leave a comment below. I’ll do my best to help you out. And be sure to check back here soon for more helpful tips and tricks for using your Amazon Fire TV Stick.